A User-Friendly Guide to Understanding and Working Effectively With Teens explores the range of typical adolescent behavior and details how to more productively communicate with and program for teens. Based on a comprehensive review of brain research and a number of behavioral studies, the DVD outlines several myths and realities of teen-related information and examines what does and does not work when dealing with teens. The DVD also discusses the essential design elements when programming for teens.
Among the topics covered:
• The brain and how it works
• Three processes that occur in the teenage brain
• Myths and realities of working with teenagers
• What works and what doesn't work with teenagers
• Successful programming for teenagers